1. Teaching experimental chemistry for undergraduate and postgraduate students.
2. Teaching the following courses for undergraduates: in Faculty of Science Cairo University for students of 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th students of double courses (Chemistry-biology, chemistry-geology, chemistry-physic) together with students of special chemistry in 3rd and B.Sc. level.
Basic principles of analytical chemistry, General non-organic chemistry, Environmental chemistry (air and water pollution, and wastewater treatment) Periodic Table and Properties of major elements, Chemistry of Transition Metals (d- and f-block elements) and theories of complex formation, Instrumental methods of analysis (spectral and electrometric methods), Separation techniques (extraction and chromatographic methods), Advanced inorganic chemistry, Advanced Analytical Chemistry, Chemical kinetics and basic principles of thermodynamics.
3. Teaching the following courses for postgraduate students (Diploma, M. Sc. and Ph.D. level):
Basic Principles of Thermal analysis and its applications, Emanation thermal analysis, Inorganic reaction mechanism and theories of complex formation, the role of Inorganic chemistry in biological systems, Life metals chemistry, mathematical modeling and solution of chemical problems
4. Teaching chemistry (practical and theoretical) in institute of mathematics in Sudan in Cairo University Branch in Khartoum one year (1979/1980).
5. Teaching chemistry (practical and theoretical) in Faculty of Education in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia 1980-1985.
6. Teaching chemistry (theoretical) in Faculty of Education of Girls, in El-Qasseem, Saudi Arabia 2001-2007.
7. Teaching Inorganic and Analytical chemistry (practical and theoretical) courses in Faculty of Science of Bani Suif, Cairo University and Faculty of Education of Alexandria University Branch in Damanhour-Behera Governorate (1998-1999).